- Impact of macromolecular crowding on DNA replication. 2013
- Conformational dynamics of bacteriophage T7 DNA polymerase and its processivity factor, Escherichia coli thioredoxin.
- DNA recognition by the DNA primase of bacteriophage T7: a structure-function study of the zinc-binding domain.
- Human translation initiation factor eIF4G1 possesses a low-affinity ATP binding site facing the ATP-binding cleft of eIF4A in the eIF4G/eIF4A complex.
- Identification of DNA primase inhibitors via a combined fragment-based and virtual screening.
- Molecular crowding enhanced ATPase activity of the RNA helicase eIF4A correlates with compaction of its quaternary structure and association with eIF4G.
- Pyrovanadolysis, a pyrophosphorolysis-like reaction mediated by pyrovanadate, Mn2+, and DNA polymerase of bacteriophage T7.