- Probing conformational variations at the ATPase site of the RNA helicase DbpA by high-field electron-nuclear double resonance spectroscopy.
- RNA labeling and immobilization for nano-displacement measurement: probing three-dimensional RNA structure.
- The RNA helicase DbpA exhibits a markedly different conformation in the ADP-bound state when compared with the ATP- or RNA-bound states.
- The conserved Glu-60 residue in Thermoanaerobacter brockii alcohol dehydrogenase is not essential for catalysis.
- Using softer X-ray absorption spectroscopy to probe biological systems.