- Impact of macromolecular crowding on DNA replication. 2013
- Human translation initiation factor eIF4G1 possesses a low-affinity ATP binding site facing the ATP-binding cleft of eIF4A in the eIF4G/eIF4A complex.
- Identification of DNA primase inhibitors via a combined fragment-based and virtual screening.
- Molecular crowding enhanced ATPase activity of the RNA helicase eIF4A correlates with compaction of its quaternary structure and association with eIF4G.
- The interaction between eukaryotic initiation factor 1A and eIF5 retains eIF1 within scanning preinitiation complexes.
- eIF1A augments Ago2-mediated Dicer-independent miRNA biogenesis and RNA interference.