- High-resolution structures of ribosomal subunits: initiation, inhibition, and conformational variability. 2001
- 23S rRNA base pair 2057-2611 determines ketolide susceptibility and fitness cost of the macrolide resistance mutation 2058A-->G.
- Antibiotics targeting ribosomes: crystallographic studies.
- Crystal structures of complexes of the small ribosomal subunit with tetracycline, edeine and IF3.
- Initiation and inhibition of protein biosynthesis studies at high resolution.
- Prediction of the structure of the complex between the 30S ribosomal subunit and colicin E3 via weighted-geometric docking.
- Ribosomal crystallography: a flexible nucleotide anchoring tRNA translocation, facilitates peptide-bond formation, chirality discrimination and antibiotics synergism.
- Structural basis for the interaction of antibiotics with the peptidyl transferase centre in eubacteria.