- Microfluidic Arrayed Lab-On-A-Chip for Electrochemical Capacitive Detection of DNA Hybridization Events. Biosensors and Biodetection: Methods and Protocols, Volume 2: Electrochemical, Bioelectronic, Piezoelectric, Cellular and Molecular Biosensors. 71-88. 2017
- Fusing Sensor Paradigms to Acquire Chemical Information: An Integrative Role for Smart Biopolymeric Hydrogels. Advanced healthcare materials. 5:2595-2616. 2016
- Effect of electrical energy on the efficacy of biofilm treatment using the bioelectric effect. npj Biofilms and Microbiomes. 1:15016. 2015
- A controlled microfluidic electrochemical lab-on-a-chip for label-free diffusion-restricted DNA hybridization analysis. Biosensors and Bioelectronics. 64:579-585. 2015
- A microfluidic-based electrochemical biochip for label-free DNA hybridization analysis. Journal of visualized experiments: JoVE. 2014
- Microfluidic biofilm observation, analysis, and treatment (Micro-BOAT) platform. Proc. A Solid-State Sens., Actuators Microsyst. Workshop (Hilton Head Workshop). 3-7. 2012
- A microfluidic-based electrochemical biochip for label-free diffusion-restricted DNA hybridization analysis. Biosensors and Bioelectronics. 38:114-120.