- Impact of macromolecular crowding on DNA replication. 2013
- Zinc-binding domain of the bacteriophage T7 DNA primase modulates binding to the DNA template. 2012
- Thioredoxin, the processivity factor, sequesters an exposed cysteine in the thumb domain of bacteriophage T7 DNA polymerase. 2012
- An interaction between DNA polymerase and helicase is essential for the high processivity of the bacteriophage T7 replisome. 2012
- Conformational dynamics of bacteriophage T7 DNA polymerase and its processivity factor, Escherichia coli thioredoxin. 2010
- DNA recognition by the DNA primase of bacteriophage T7: a structure-function study of the zinc-binding domain.